Thursday, September 21, 2006

A New Year

Well...it's been a while since I've posted anything and I thought it was probably time to catch up! Life has been awesome this past summer. With Claire coming into the world we have had such incredible joy come into our lives. We are definately blessed to have such a great baby! It's been a lot of fun getting to know her and to watch her grow.

This summer was a busy one and the fall is turning out to be even busier. Youth has started and it seems like this is going to be a great year. God is definately moving in the hearts of the students here and I'm really excited about that. With this movement comes challenges though. We need to be on guard for what the enemy will bring and so far he's been busy.

Well...I guess that' s all for a little bit. I'll try to be more faithful about posting more often!

Blessings,
Aaron

1 Comments:

Blogger the Doug said...

I understand blessings and challenges, well I understand my blessings and challenges. Keep focused and in touch.
Blessings
DJR

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home